This privacy notice is delivered according to what is stated in Articles 8, 15, 16, 36 and other related and applicable Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals ("LFPDPPP").
1. Identity and principal place of responsibility.
AU SOLEIL COUCHANT SA DE CV , Its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Hotel LunaSol"), with its headquarters STREET 4, # 169 LOT 005 APPLE CENTER 14 PLAYA DEL CARMEN QUINTANA ROO SOLIDARITY 77710, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal information obtained due to the relationship hosting you have with us.
2. Personal Data.
For the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, Hotel LunaSol, you get the following personal data: name, date of birth, sex, address, phone number, ID or passport, email and address social networks age range, federal Taxpayers' Registry (RFC), marital status, occupation, nationality or citizenship, number plate of your car; Facebook and Twitter address; main reason for your trip and number of trips per year; name and address of third parties; your company name, your position and contact details; details of your credit card or payment method, billing information; interests, opinions and hobbies; and your IP address and browser type when obtained electronically.
Please note that Hotel LunaSol not obtain personal data which are considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data. We can get data from your credit card as a result of reservations and billing if that does not give effect to the reservation.
Hotel LunaSol obtained or may obtain personal information from you through the following means:
· From personal way when you provide them to any of our employees, filling out forms upon check-in with us, or in our reception. Also when you answer questionnaires of satisfaction and service opinion, or subscribe to offers and contests or loyalty programs.
· Directly, when you provide us by telephone or through electronic means, to fill the reservation form on our website, interact in our social networks or through cookies or web beacons, or via email. Also when you answer questionnaires of satisfaction and service electronically opinion, or subscribe to our offers and competitions by electronic means.
· Internet Explorer · Firefox · Safari · Chrome
Consider that if you choose to block cookies may affect or prevent the operation of our site and service. One of the services of third parties we use to track the activity related to the service, eg, placing cookies, Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics obtain and use information, you can install a refusal ("opt-out") in your web browser (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None).
The collection and processing of personal data identified is performed with the necessary purposes:
a) Having register guests and provide the best service and care possible.
b) contact guests when needed, including complete transactions or provide customized services or emergency.
c) To obtain billing information if required.
d) Making a reservation according to your specifications and needs.
e) Get the details of your credit card, which will be used as payment for reservation.
f) Consult you about the quality of our service and understand the specific needs of you, and so
being able to provide better service.
g) Comply with all mandatory legal provisions for Hotel LunaSol as part of their business relationship with you.
h) To comply with contractual obligations held by You under the existing business relationship.
i) To protect the interests and rights of Hotel LunaSol, according to legal provisions.
Additionally, we have the following purposes:
a) The creation of a personal profile on our website that allows you to get notifications for special offers, sign up to our loyalty programs, send e-cards, among other services.
b) enter you in contests, sweepstakes and giveaways, including digital, allowing us to tailor promotions and notices that are sent and contact the winner.
c) For you online surveys and questionnaires of satisfaction and service or website review.
d) To send personalized advertising and mercadológicos, statistical and market research purposes. Also inform you that you can register in the Public Registry of Consumers on the Federal Consumer Protection Act, and the Public Register of Members under the Law of Protection and Defense of Financial Service Users, not to receive advertising. If you decide to enroll in these records, we will respect your decision.
4. Transfers of personal data.
Hotel LunaSol may transfer your personal information to third parties for purposes of the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. This includes:
a) Your personal data above may be communicated to the competent authorities in accordance with applicable law. Such transfers may be national or international.
b) Hotel LunaSol can transfer all or part of the personal data referred to service providers support the website, as GoogleAnalytics are, in order that they provide information such as your IP address, service statistics and analysis of use of our website. Such transfers may be national or international.
c) also can send your personal information to service providers marketing and advertising for hosting information for sending emails and data generating publicity.
5. Rights ARCO
Under the LFPDPPP, you enjoy the rights of Correction, and Opposition Access, Cancellation Treatment, also known as "Rights Arco", same as briefly explained below:
· Access: Right to access personal data we hold about you, and to obtain information concerning the conditions under which their data is treated
· Correction: Right to rectify your personal data if these are inaccurate or are incomplete;
· Cancellation: The right to request that we cancel the personal data we hold on you, when you consider that they are not being treated in accordance with the principles and duties established LFPDPPP and Regulations.
· Opposition to treatment: right to object to the processing of personal data where there is legitimate cause or that your data is not processed for specific purposes. The LFPDPPP also grants the right to revoke previously granted consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. For purposes of exercising their rights ARCO, to request or revoke previously granted consent for treatment and in general to ask any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data or to see if there are other options (additional available at here set) so you can limit the use or disclosure of your information, please contact our Department of Personal Data ("DDP"). Requests for cancellation, revocation and opposition to treatment will be evaluated under the terms established in the LFPDPPP and its acceptance or rejection shall be decided taking into account the provisions of the LFPDPPP and other obligations that apply to Hotel LunaSol (fiscal, trade, protection consumer, public safety, sanitation, etc.). In general, please consider your application can not be derived, in cases where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or acquired by Hotel LunaSol. In all such cases, a simple request should be sent as mentioned above. Our DDP will communicate (i) the information you are asked to identify and documents need to submit with your application; (ii) the terms on which receive a reply to your request; (iii) how to submit your application, including forms you can use to apply, if any, and; (iv) the mode or means that we will deliver the information to you.
6. Department of Personal Data ("DDP").
Our DDP can be contacted via the following means:
AU SOLEIL COUCHANT SA DE CV
STREET 4, # 169 LOT 005 APPLE CENTER 14 PLAYA DEL CARMEN QUINTANA ROO SOLIDARITY 77710
In any case, please include your name and contact details.
7. Security of your Personal Data.
Hotel LunaSol take such measures for information security, both physical, organizational and technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unlawful disclosure of personal information and data we were to provide. The third parties that send their personal data is subject to privacy policies similar to those set forth herein.
8. Changes to the Privacy Notice.
Update to this privacy notice: